I feel really privileged to be nominated for a Liebster Award by Courtney from Made in Marcelle. Thank you so much bubs! Love you long time! It excites me to be a part of these things because bloggers gotta stick together right? We all love doing what we do so be sure to visit all the blogs I nominate at the end!
The Leibster Award Rules:
You must link back the person who nominated you.
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers .
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Here are the questions dear Courtney asked in the hype for the nominations :D
1) What is your very first make up product you owned?
Funny enough Rimmel's Kohl Pencil Eyeliner. I wasn't going through an emo phase during high school, I just wanted to be cool like the rest of the kids keke.
2) Five things that are currently on your beauty wish list?
Ohhhh that is a hard one! Definitely: A set of sigma make up brushes, Lime Crime lipsticks, OPI Euro inspired mini pack, Shu Uemura eye lashes (any kind!) and Illamasqua Paranormal Palette!
3) What type of beauty blogs posts or beauty YouTube videos do you enjoy reading/watching?
For YouTube, I love Miss Pixie Lulu's unique make up looks, as well as Karlacosmetica! In terms of beauty & reviews I tend to read Sweetaholic Beauty, Ekiblog, Voyage Dans Le Temps, Made in Marcelle, As Pink As My Juicy and Miss Mayhem. For fashion I scope out Eww It's Nikki (I seriously love her blog name haha).
4) What is the most expensive make up you own?
Most likely my Chanel lipstick to be honest? I don't usually buy designer make up :] But overseas I couldn't resist!
5) Favorite Lip Balm?
Lip Ice or Burt'ss Bees. They make my lips happy go lucky!
6) What do you use to apply your foundation? Hand, sponge or brush?
I use a brush :D Interesting question since everyone is different!
7) What is your holy grail mascara?
I'm actually still trying to discover this! Crazy huh? just proves I don't usually use mascara.
8) Do you prefer the dewy look or the matter look?
I must prefer matte. I'm a simple little girl who likes things plain (but goes crazy every now and then).
9) Tell me one favorite drug store brand product and one high end brand product.
My favorite drugstore brand product would have to be Revlon's 'Just Bitten' Balm stain OR Bare Minerals Tinted Compact Powder and as for high end, Mac Mineral Lipstick.
10) What is the biggest beauty mistake you've made?
Not using much make despite buying so much whilst overseas! D: And not wearing foundation primer and eye primer all those times when I wanted my make up to last! *sobs*
My nominations for the Lieber Award!
Beau Desordre (Sophie)
Made in Marcelle (Courtney) haha tagged you back cause you're amazing! ;]
Although my list is short, its because I follow and am friends with quite a few bloggers who have more than 200 followers. All their hard work over time, in sharing what they share with you on their blogs have really paid off. Be sure to check them out in case you haven't already. I'll use the remaining 5 slots to give a shout out to them for their awesome work!
Eww It's Nikki (Nikki)
Voyage Dans Le Temps (Sue)
As Pink As My Juicy (Adriyah)
Sweetaholic Beauty (Jasmine)
Looking forward to seeing your responses to my questions :D Don't forget to link me! :D
1) If you could create a new color for a lipstick, what kind of color would it be and what would you name it?
2) Ultimate favorite item in your wardrobe right now.
3) If you could try a local product from any country, what country would you chose?
4) If you could dye your hair any crazy color/color combination, what would you pick?
5) Are you wearing any socks? XD
6) Favorite nail polish brand.
7) If you could do any celebrities make up, who would you chose and why?
8) Do you have any favorite Bloggers/YouTubers? Do a shout out to them :D
9) What is one thing you love about blogging?
10) Name 3 destinations you want to visit at least once in your life.